Throughout the unique experiences of his own life, Drew has continuously leaned into the triple gem of the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha to support and guide him. His ability to be with what's true for himself, especially when challenging, has given him the tools to handle the stress, loss and change inherent in all of our lives. He has absolute faith that the Buddha's teachings can lead anyone to greater everyday peace, happiness, love and joy, impacting every area of our lives as well as those around us. He is particularly interested in Buddha's teachings as tools for social justice work, and makes it a priority to support communities working towards healing oppression in our nation.
- Finding purpose in supporting you in the process of claiming your birthright to inner freedom and transformation, Drew offers:
- English and ASL-based meditation instruction and Dharma teaching workshops and retreats
- ASL video-conferencing sanghas
- Spiritual counsel in person or via Skype
- Teachings on true love and self care
- Nonjudgemental space for processing internalized "isms" (racism, ableism, classism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, etc)
- Tools for preventing burn-out and mentorship along the path
Dallas area Deaf and American Sign Language using meditators: Join us for an upcoming Buddhist foundations class in ASL. For more information, contact Drew on the Contact page.